In 2009 the Ministry of Interior in Cyprus issued a program for residency through investment. The instructions included granting permanent residency to investors from non-European countries once they purchase a house in Cyprus with minimum of € 300.000, or two apartments with total of € 300.000.
- The applicant must possess a valid passport issued from his country.
- Purchase a house in Cyprus with a minimum of € 300.000.
- The applicant must have a good reputation.
- Must open an account in Cyprus bank with fixed amount of 30000 Euros.
- Have a guaranteed income to live in Cyprus.
- Must have a clean criminal record and no terrorism involvement of any type.
- A very easy and secure property investment, with no risk.
- The program includes the father, mother and all the children.
- Possibility to include the parents of the father and mother.
- This residency does not need to be renewed yearly, it is life valued.
- The program does not require the applicant to live in Cyprus.
- If reside out of Cyprus, then a visit to Cyprus is needed once every two years.
- The holder of Permanent Residency can get the Schengen very easily.
- The full right to apply for naturalization after seven years of living in Cyprus.
- NO difficulty in required list of documents.
- NO long or complicated procedures.
- NO risk in the property investment.
- NO need to reside in Cyprus.
- NO governmental immigration interviews.
- NO bank complications in the proof of funds.
LIVING IN CYPRUS
- Best comfortable climate in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Attractive environment combining sea, hills and mountains.
- Hospitality and respect to all religions and cultures.
- English language speaking by majority of community.
- High degree of safety, and very low rate of crime.
- Highest level of living standard with moderate costs.
- Strategic location connecting Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Lowest tax rate compared with the European Union.
- Advanced level of education with best English schools.
- Advanced health care within the EU standards.
- Social activities, entertainment and shopping centers.
- Convention of entering the Schengen in the very near future.
INVEST IN CYPRUS
- Strategic location in the Middle East.
- Full membership in the European Union.
- Lowest tax rate in comparison to other EU countries.
- The use of English language in business.
- High level of safety and political stability.
- Advanced communication and transportation.
- Advanced banking system according to EU reports.
- Clear perspective for future development.
Original documents in English ( no stamping needed )
- Notarized Passport Copy.
- Curriculum Vitae (including academic qualifications).
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, water, etc.) to prove residence ( original country ).
- Two (2) photographs for each member in the family.
- Documents to prove income from other sources other than employment in Cyprus. (shares, companies, industry, rentals, etc.)
Documents stamped from Cyprus Embassy (English translation)
- Certificate of Clean Criminal Record.
- Marriage Certificates.
- Birth Certificates.
Documents prepared by Cynvestco
- Health Insurance Certificate for each member of the family.
- Original documents to prove the purchase of property in Cyprus.
- Statement of money transfer and deposit account in a Cypriot bank.
- A confirmation letter from a Cypriot bank of a fixed deposit of a minimum capital of €30.000 for 3 years period.
- Affidavit to show the yearly income of applicant.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Support the applicant in obtaining a visa.
- Transportation from and to the airport.
- Booking a hotel and a flight on request.
- Touristic tour in the cities.
- Viewing the houses for purchase.
- Interviews to explain the program.
- Open a bank account in a Cyprus bank.
- Prepare the contract of sale.
- Registration of the property.
- License for a house purchase from authorities.
- Apply for the permanent residency.
- Follow up for the preparation of documents.
- Health insurance in Europe.
- Prepare relevant documents.
- Register the municipality services.
- Follow up taxes and fees.
- Transfer the ownership of the property.
- Stamping passports with the Permanent Residence.
- Apply and get the identity cards.
A visit of 4-7 days to Cyprus, is enough time to accomplish the needs to start procedures (Tour in the city, Choose the property, Open bank account, Sign application documents..est.). Cynvestco, supports applicants from A to Z .