In 2013 the Cyprus government has formulated a ‘fast track’ citizenship scheme aimed at ultra high net worth individuals, investors and entrepreneurs from allover the world This allows the applicant, after a successful application, to hold a Cyprus passport and have all the benefits of a European Union citizen. All applications are reviewed by the Ministry of Interior and ultimately approved by the Council of Ministers. This is especially useful for an individual, national of a country outside the European Union, to hold a passport and citizenship of an EU member state country.
- HISTORY: CV is required to show qualification, work experience and business background.
- MEDICAL REQUIREMENT: EU health insurance for each member in the family.
- POLICE CLEARANCE: Must be obtained to demonstrate that the applicant has no previous criminal record.
- FINANCIAL STANDING: Statements from banks must prove that the individual has transferred 2,000,000 – 2,500,000 Euros from abroad into Cyprus banks .” 2,000,000 Euros for residential investment or 2,500,000 Euros for a commercial investment plus a house”
- INVESTMENT: Proof of property investment with at least 2,000,000 Euros .
- HOUSE: Ownership of a house.
- Right to reside , work, and buy property in all 28 EU member countries.
- Right to travel freely to all 28 EU member states using the ID card only.
- Travel to 167 countries with no need for advanced visa application.
- Enjoy governmental welfare benefits.
- Benefit from the legal rights of a natural born Cypriot citizen.
- Exemption from dividend tax payment for 17 years.
WHY CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP
Cyprus is considered to be one of the most popular jurisdictions
to obtain citizenship, due to the following:
- High standard of living with piece and happiness
- Benefits of EU membership
- Ideal location that links Europe with middle east
- High level of security and political stability
- Benefits of no taxation for investors
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN CYPRUS
- Best comfortable climate in the Mediterranean Sea
- Attractive environment combining sea, hills and mountains.
- Hospitality and respect to all religions and cultures
- English language speaking by majority of community
- High degree of Safety, and very low rate of crime
- Highest level of living standard with moderate costs
- Strategic location between the three continents
- Sophisticated transportation and communication network
- Lowest tax rate compared with the European Union
- English schools and universities with advanced level of education
- The best health services within EU standards
- Social activities, entertainment and shopping centers
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN CYPRUS
- Strategic location in the Mediterranean sea
- Full membership in the European Union
- Lowest tax rate in the EU countries
- The use of English language in business
- High level of safety and political stability
- Advanced communication and transportation
- Stability in economy and banking system
- Clear perspective for future development
- Economical growth for the last two years
CITIZENSHIP THROUGH INVESTMENT
The applicant must have a house in Cyprus that is worth 500,000 euros and a direct investments in Cyprus reaching at least €2 million. Properties for investment are classified as follows :
- Lands and plots
- Housing and commercial buildings
- Hotels and touristic buildings
- Specialised projects
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Clean criminal history documents
- Health insurance policy
- Cyprus Bank statement
- Contracts of sale for the house and the investment properties
- Bank confirmation of money transfer to Cyprus
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Cynvestco have a wealth of knowledge and experience in finding the most appropriate investment depending on your expectations. After our meeting with you and knowing your interests, our team of experienced individuals will provide a list of suitable properties explaining the advantages and disadvantages for each property and the possibilities of management in the future. Additionally, our legal consultants will supervise the sale and the registration legally at the government registry offices. They will also help you administer all relevant documents in compliance with Cyprus immigration laws. And after you have successfully obtained Cypriot citizenship, our experts will guide you on your Citizenship rights and obligations.
LANDS AND PLOTS: Where it is possible to buy residential large pieces of land and then sell them as they are in the future and make profit or to divide them in small pieces of residential plots and sell them individually. It is also possible to buy Commercial or tourist land and start developing and building them for the purpose of investment or for selling in the future, knowing that the profit that is made from selling the property in the future is exempted from taxes for investors whom will invest in Cyprus 2016.
HOUSING AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS: For customers whom are wishing to buy buildings, we can offer a long list of residential and commercial properties offered for sale, according to the price at which evaluated by specialists, some buildings are new and some need renovation which can be done by our staff, these properties can be invested as short or long term investment , at the same time we can provide management for any property upon your request.
HOTELS AND TOURISTIC BUILDINGS : We can provide our investors with a list of touristic projects offered for sale, some of these projects are either still operating normally, or some are closed, or maybe they need to be renewed, or even some of those projects are under study and planning or under construction. Investment in the field of tourism is the best choice for the Cyprus market due to the annual increase in the number of tourists because of the advantages offered by the island in terms of security and other temptations and if you are interested we can secure the suitable management to run the hotel or even to rent it by them.
SPECIALISED PROJECTS : It includes specialised buildings for specific uses or activities, for example health buildings such as clinics and hospitals, and educational buildings such as schools and universities, or sports buildings such as a tennis club or horse riding or swimming. It is possible to buy a ready project with an agreement for management by professionals in that field. It is also possible to create ideas for new projects.
STEPS TO NATURALIZATION :
- Open a bank account
- Choose type of investment
- Register a company according to the type of investment
Prepare main documents
- Prepare documents for investment
- Transfer money to Cyprus
- Purchase the property for investment
Apply for naturalization
- Get the naturalization for applicant and family
- Issue the passports and the Cyprus ID